Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

To a lot of people, that would be a nightmare. But then again, you were on the winning side. Its amazing how detailed dreams can become sometimes (what with mention of the SKS rifle, and the number of rounds you had).

I had a similarly vivid dream the other day; perhaps one of my most trippiest. I found myself floating around this massive neo-aztec citadel, shaped like a coloseum and entirely self-contained. Instead of stands, the stadia had massive walls filled with mozaic-esque designs and long winding tunnels, exceeded by moss-laiden temples and ruins. I remember flying around, and having a massive crowd beneath me. I also remember getting massive adrenaline rushes from zooming through the tunnels, which had a very Sonic The Hedgehog-esque acceleration effect. I made a game out of it, and tried to burst into the tunnels as fast as i could to see how fast i could hurtle through it and out again. I was surprised at the realism of the sensation - it actually felt just like i was on a roller-coaster, and even though i knew i was dreaming at the time, i could just carry on doing so with no diminishment of effect.

After a while, i found the temples high above, and chanced upon some really decayed ruins, befronted by a sword. I dont know why, but i labeled it "The Sword of Doom", and without thinking much about it Having flown around with it for a while, i felt an inclination to return to the spot to see it returned, or in a vague hope of finding another. Sure enough, a gleaming sword protruded at the temples entrance, just as the former did. The place seemed to reproduce them, i guess. Anyways, amidst exploring these temples and the pursuit of these scattered treasures, i dont much remember what happened here. Beyond this, it was a heavily satisfied blur of adventure and excitement, although i am pleased to have remembered the first part well. Perhaps even well enough for it to remain cemented in my memory for a good few years; it was very precisely detailed for a spontaneously conceived fantasy world.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, I think it came from a few problems I was having, and at the time it seemed like he was one of the few people I could trust with anything, still is. Of course for some reason a real-life activity like that sort of appeals to me, although I know it'll never happen. But like with your dream, the realism is quite amazing. I've never had a flying dream that I know of. Those seem like they would be so cool. Not to mention the Sonic appeal.

Had a sort of standard one last night. It was like me in a sequence of events swapping around sort of like Reservoir Dogs, except no violence, and nothing really interesting happening.